This page is to submit your artwork for the chance to be selected as a featured artist at Let Em Have It Salon. Please make sure you read and understand the Rules and Regulations. Prepare your images in advance before submitting.
Submit High Res 300DPI JPG files that can be featured on our website if selected.
All submissions must represent the actual artwork as closely as possible. If your work is misrepresented in anyway– meaning the picture diverges greatly from what the work actually looks like in color, shape, or dimensions etc., we reserve the right to refuse to hang the artwork if it should be chosen as a featured artist.
IMPORTANT: Your files must be named as: ArtistName_title_medium_size.JPG).jpg making sure that underscores go between your name, the name of the piece, medium and size.
If accepted to participate as a featured artist please provide the following:
A Headshot or artist logo (High Res version, JPG), one paragraph bio, where clients can purchase your work, your website, email address and please choose 5 of the following questions to answer.
Rules, Guidelines and Instructions for Submissions
- All submissions must represent the actual artwork as closely as possible. If your work is misrepresented in anyway, we reserve the right to refuse to hang the artwork if you should be chosen as our featured artist.
- Let Em Have It Salon features photography, paintings, drawings, digital, mixed media, fabric art, chalk, ink, pastels, wax, graphite and printmaking. Essentially, if we can hang it on a wall via wires, we will consider your art for acceptance. Please note all artwork is hung above and beside stylist stations where they perform hair services and may use aerosol sprays.
- Submissions must be made online via our submission form.
- Submission images are images that need to be ready to hang and be featured live. Jpeg files should be approximately 10 inches (about 2,000 to 3,000 Pixels) on the long side. Nothing below 300 DPI. Do not watermark your images but please note that our primary use of the image will always be alongside text which credits the artist.
- Your files must be labeled: First name Last name_Title of the piece_Medium_Height x Width in inches.jpg making sure that underscores go between your name, the name of the piece, medium and size (i.e. Name_title_medium_size.JPG).
- Resizing copies of your work for submission can be done easily with many free programs or websites. If you are not computer savvy, you can safely download a free program on download.com or type “resize pictures” into a search engine and go to the many websites that are listed to resize for you.
- If your submission is accepted, we will ask you to hang your artwork at Let Em Have It Salon on the last Monday or Tuesday of the month.
- All prints must be suitably framed and we reserve the right to refuse to hang a piece that does not work within our brand or guidelines.
- For ALL salon exhibitions damage to artwork or framing is not the responsibility or liability of Let Em Have It Salon.
- For salon exhibitions all artwork must be labeled on the back with the artist’s name, price, and name of piece.
- For salon exhibitions artwork will be offered for sale during business hours Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.–7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Let Em Have It Salon does not take a cut on commission and is not responsible for any art purchases.
- Let Em Have It Salon reserves the right to refuse to hang an artwork if it is radically different from the image that was submitted. If your artwork is not represented as truthfully as possible, we will refuse to hang it.
- Artist maintains copyright.
- All entrants grant Let Em Have It Salon the right to use or publish images of their work to promote the art exhibits, future call for entries, videos, or Let Em Have It Salon. All accepted entries will be placed on this website or blog and other social media sites.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained written permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 18 are featured. The Artist is fully responsible to obtain all model or property releases.